Thursday, 17 June 2010

iGoogle

This is how my iGoogle page looks like now. Quite possible it will change in a few days/hours. I like the opportunity to change themes (a good choice of themes) and to add more stuff (again - a lot of stuff to choose from). Did not have time to explore everything that is available for adding but some interesting things were right at the top of the list - good (the most important box for now - World Cup WC 2010). Nice to have useful websites in one place - I like customisation. 'Minimize' or 'expand this gadget' option helps to keep things neat. Of course, using tabs helps a lot with this as well. Not sure if I want to make iGoogle my start page - probably not. It was really easy to add 23 Things Cambridge RSS feeds to the page - as well as the British Library's. I'll add more RSS feeds in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment