Thursday, 5 August 2010

Marketing

It is impossible for me to write about library marketing without mentioning our very own marketing guru Andy. He ("with a little help of his friends") introduced a whole range of Web 2.0 tools to our library - Twitter, Facebook, Delicious, library induction podcast on YouTube, RSS feeds, etc. Just reading the task for Thing 19 written by him can give you a pretty good idea of how enthusiastic Andy is about using social media in libraries. I personally look forward to filming our new induction video - must be a "mad fool" indeed. So, what's next? The answer is - who knows? "The world is not enough"...

2 comments:

  1. Well quite. You may all be 'mad fools' but I wager that none of you could out-mad me. But then I expect you already know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is simply no competition. We already know that you are from another planet anyway.

    ReplyDelete